S-Type Stainless Steel Load Cell
• Capacity range: 500 to 5000kg
• Stainless Steel construction
• sealed by welding to IP68
• S-Type design for use in tension and compression
• OIML approved to 3000d (500-5000kg)
• NTEP approved to 5000d (500-2000kg)
• Choice of mounting threads Metric or Unified systems.
• Six Wire Cable (sense circuit)
• EEx ia IIC T6-ATEX hazardous area approval.
• Class I, II, III Division 1 – FM hazardous area approval.
Model 620 is a Stainless Steel S-Type
Load Cell. Its Welded Sealing combined
with high accuracy, make this Load Cell
ideally suited for a wide range of
applications of Process Weighing and Force Measurements.
Approvals include OIML C3 (3000d); NTEP
3000d single and NTEP 5000d Multiple.
Also available are versions approved for
hazardous areas – ATEX II 1 GD EEx ia T6
for Europe and FM I, II, III Division 1 for the USA.
The six-wire cable includes two sense wires that compensate for changes in lead resistance due to temperature changes and cable extension.
Model 620 offers a choice of bolt threads in
Metric or Unified systems – see tablebelow.
• Hopper (Tank Weighing).
• Hybrid Scales.
• Belt Weighing.
• Lever arm conversions.
• Material testing machines.
• Vibrations filling equipment.